Top 10 Selling Cars in India in June 2023
The Indian automobile industry continued to grow in June 2023, with passenger vehicle sales increasing by 26.4% year-on-year. Maruti Suzuki was the top-selling automaker, with its cars accounting for more than half of the total sales.
Here is a list of the top 10 selling cars in India in June 2023:
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno - 18,733 units
- Maruti Suzuki Swift - 17,346 units
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R - 16,258 units
- Hyundai Creta - 14,449 units
- Tata Nexon - 14,423 units
- Maruti Suzuki Brezza - 13,398 units
- Maruti Suzuki Eeco - 12,818 units
- Maruti Suzuki Dzire - 11,315 units
- Tata Punch - 11,124 units
- Hyundai Venue - 10,727 units
As you can see, Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominated the top 10 list, with each brand having four cars in the list. Tata Motors and Mahindra also had two cars each in the list.
The top 10 selling cars in India are all relatively affordable. This is one of the reasons why they are so popular. The Wagon R, Swift, and Baleno are all priced below ₹7 lakh, while the Nexon, and Brezza are all priced below ₹10 lakh.
The Indian automobile industry is expected to continue to grow in the coming years. This is due to a number of factors, including the increasing population, the growing economy, and the government's focus on infrastructure development. As the industry grows, we can expect to see more new cars being launched in India. We can also expect to see more competition in the market, which will ultimately benefit the consumers.